Benefits of music education include:
- Strengthened memory and mental acuity. Music requires and strengthens math, language, reading, writing, and comprehension skills.
- Music teaches teamwork and social skills. We need one another to make music.
- Music develops emotional well-being.
- Music demands individual responsibility, hard work, and dedication.
- Music prepares students for the future. All of the above are life skills that prepare students to work together and independently for any career.